WAYS TO CONTRIBUTE
Cura supports local breast cancer patients.
We are a local charity providing grants to patients living in the Mount Vernon Hospital catchment area (see our Grants web-page).
Why not join the local Cura Community? There are many ways in which you can help us to help others:
- Make a one off donation or regular giving
- Donate through JustGiving or PayPal
- Put a collection box in your workplace, local pub or coffee shop
- Create a local fundraising event
- Create your own event at your work place or at your child’s school, Brownies or Scouts.
- Display leaflets about Cura to spread the word
- Join the Cura community and volunteer with us!
- Inviting Cura to run a refreshment stall at your local event from our pink gazebo!
If you would like to get involved with Cura, or know someone who might be able to benefit from Cura, please do get in touch.
Email us at: email@example.com.